Guardianship Assistance

Kinship providers and family friends, WYKA, Wyoming Kinship Advocacy, has the paperwork necessary for temporary, permanent and guardianship of a child who is nearing 18 and will need a guardian as an adult. Kinship Navigator available. For information, please call Alice at (307)637-6480. This continues to be a free service provided by the Office of Youth Alternatives and Wyoming Kinship Advocacy.